HECG Board Meeting April 11, 2016
- Stephanie is working to finish transferring over Treasurer duties to Erin.
- Joan, Erin and Stephanie will go to the bank next Thursday to transfer the account to allow us to sign.
- Lucie was reimbursed for the patio furniture. Joan needs paid back for signs—trying to do through Paypal.
- We are still working on change of garden address. We are checking to see if we need a physical address if we are ever to get a water hookup.
- Joan bought new signs that say “water me” and “harvest me.” Please feel free to grab from shed and use when needed. Red flags still need purchased.
- We also discussed a potential gardener wanted to barter instead of pay new gardener fees. We said no. We will continue looking at these on a case by case basis, but said no in this case.
- Erin will now continue to fill plots, we have four open.
- Nematodes order: will be late April after we mulch.
- Matt is going to add work days to the google calendar and Facebook. We will also send out emails. Please let us know if you think there are other good ways to keep gardeners in the loop.
- This coming work day SATURDAY will be led by the board. We will focus on: weeds in common areas and in-between plots. Clean shed, inventory tools.
Check water hoses.
- We will be asking gardeners to sign up to lead additional set work days. Please contact Katie firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. It is a great way to get your 4 work hours per plot. As a reminder, we are keeping a close eye on work hours this year and will hold gardeners hold gardeners to their commitments to performs 4 hours of tasks per year or ask them to leave the garden.
Next HECG Board Meeting Dates Set:
Every third Monday of the month in the garden at 7pm.
- May 16
- June 20
- July 18
- August 15
- September 19
- October 17
- November 21
- December 19